Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||John Briggs|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
James R Perry
|Notes:||Removed from the collection were holiday cards, a "yearbook 1987" from the Supreme Court Historical Society, 1/4 inch of news clippings, seating plans for Washington theaters, 2 1/2 inches of periodicals, 1/2 inch of check carbons, 19 floppy disks containing word processing files already present in hard copy, 5 rolls of 35mm negative film of France (duplicates of slides), and 3 1/2 inches of programs and playbills. A list of these was made and is in folder 98.|
|Description:||5 1/2 ft.|
- Briggs, John.
- American Association for State and Local History.
- American Historical Association.
- Association for Documentary Editing.
- Baltimore Gay Alliance.
- Gay Games.
- Institute for Editing Historical Documents.
- Johns Hopkins University.
- Organization of American Historians.
- Rockefeller Foundation.
- San Francisco Arts & Athletics Inc.
- United States Olympic Committee.
- Society for History in the Federal Government (U.S.)
- University of Connecticut.
- United States. -- Supreme Court -- History.
- AIDS (Disease)
- Gay men.
- Gay liberation movement.
- Gay Pride Day,