Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||James Young; Edwin Booth; John Wilkes Booth; Junius Brutus Booth; Edwin Booth; John Wilkes Booth; Junius Brutus Booth; James Young|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||.21 lf. (1 box)|
The early period of James Young's career is represented by a booklet of testimonials praising his lectures on Hamlet and Shylock, and by clippings from the New York Times and the Baltimore American, both dated July 1896, which describe James Young's collection of theatrical portraits, especially of the Booth family, which he donated to the Players Club in New York. Much of the material from Mr. Young's last years details the deterioration of his health.
- Young, James, -- 1878-
- Booth, Edwin, -- 1833-1893.
- Booth, John Wilkes, -- 1838-1865.
- Booth, Junius Brutus, -- 1796-1852.
- Players (Club)
- Actors -- United States.
- Theater -- History -- 19th century.
- Motion picture actors and actresses -- United States.
- Motion picture producers and directors -- United States.
- Motion picture actors and actresses.
- Motion picture producers and directors.
- United States.