Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Young adult fiction
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Brad Barkley; Heather Hepler
|Notes:||"A novel."--T.p. verso.|
|Description:||246 p. ; 22 cm.|
|Responsibility:||by Brad Barkley & Heather Hepler.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Mom is in a mental hospital and Dad has turned within himself with his grief. Who will take care of the family. Chloe's sister deals with the situation by leaving home every evening to hang out with her Goth friends. Chloe takes care of her 5 year old brother, recently adopted from...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Dysfunctional families -- Juvenile fiction.
- Mental illness -- Juvenile fiction.
- Emotional problems of teenagers -- Juvenile fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Adoption -- Juvenile fiction.
- Family problems -- Fiction.
- Mental illness -- Fiction.
- Emotional problems -- Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- Adoption -- Fiction.