|提及的人：||Plutarco Elías Calles; Plutarco Elías Calles, Pres. México; Plutarco Elías Calles|
|描述：||223 pages ; 24 cm|
Few things in the life of Plutarco Elias Calles remain a mystery. While occupying the Presidency, he conspired, or ordered, the assassinations of Francisco Serrano, Father Agustin Pro, and Alvaro Obregon (among others). He established the PNR, the political party we currently know as PRI, and became the engine behind the presidential chair, a post he intended on keeping indefinitely. He was exiled by President Lazaro Cardenas in 1935 and returned to Mexico a decade later, to die. What is not commonly known, and is precisely the subject of this disquieting work, is the fact that Elias Calles participated in seances. Ignacio Solares takes us to the secret side of Elias Calles, a world inhabited by the ghosts of those he had killed. It is in conversations with these ghosts that we realize the terrifying consequences of falling in love with power.
- Calles, Plutarco Elías, -- 1877-1945 -- Fiction.
- Power (Social sciences)
- Mexico -- Politics and government -- 1910-1946 -- Fiction.
- Seances -- Fiction.
- Calles, Plutarco Elías, -- Pres. México, -- 1877-1945 -- Novela.
- Poder (Ciencias sociales)
- México -- Historia -- 1910-1946 -- Novela.
- Fantasmas -- Novela.
- Sobrenatural -- Novela.
- Calles, Plutarco Elías, -- 1877-1945.
- Politics and government.