Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Wood engravings (prints
Cloth case bindings
Signed bindings (gathered matter copmonents
Wood-engraved frontispieces (illustrations)
Wood-engraved initials (layout features)
Crisscross grain cloth bindings
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Hesba Stretton; Religious Tract Society (Great Britain); R. Clay, Sons, and Taylor.; Butterworth and Heath.
|Notes:||Date of publication based on binding indicating publication in the 1870's.
Illustrations engraved by Butterworth & Heath.
Publisher's advertisements follow text.
|Description:||92,  pages : illustrations ; 16 cm|
|Responsibility:||by the author of "Bede's charity," " Alone in London," "Max Krömer," etc.|
- Christian life -- Juvenile fiction.
- Children -- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction.
- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction.
- Intergenerational relations -- Juvenile fiction.
- Alcoholism -- Juvenile fiction.
- Children of alcoholics -- Juvenile fiction.
- Child abuse -- Juvenile fiction.
- Runaway children -- Juvenile fiction.
- Clergy -- Juvenile fiction.
- Adoption -- Juvenile fiction.
- Child abuse.
- Children -- Conduct of life.
- Children of alcoholics.
- Christian life.
- Conduct of life.
- Intergenerational relations.
- Runaway children.