Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||(DLC)sn 91074656
|Document Type:||Journal / Magazine / Newspaper|
|Notes:||Title from caption.
Founded in Boston in 1829 by Bishop B.J. Fenwick, the Jesuit became one of the best known of the Catholic papers. Cf. American periodicals, 1741-1900.
|Reproduction Notes:||Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : Xerox University Microfilms, 1973. on 1 microfilm reel with other items ; 35 mm. (American periodical series, 1800-1850 ; 1370).|
|Description:||2 volumes ; 33-42 cm|
|Series Title:||American periodical series, 1800-1850, 1370.|
|Other Titles:||Jesuit, or, Catholic sentinel (Boston, Mass. : 1829)
- Catholic Church -- Newspapers.
- Catholic Church -- United States -- Newspapers.
- Catholic Church -- Massachusetts -- Boston -- Newspapers.
- Boston (Mass.) -- Newspapers.
- Suffolk County (Mass.) -- Newspapers.
- Catholic Church.
- Massachusetts -- Boston.
- Massachusetts -- Suffolk County.
- United States.