Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Criticism, interpretation, etc|
|Named Person:||Jesus Christ; Jesus Christ; Jesus Christ.|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
J T Dillon
|ISBN:||1883255759 9781883255756 1883255740 9781883255749|
|Description:||iii, 211 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm|
|Contents:||1. The teacher : who was Jesus? --
2. Substance of teaching : what did Jesus teach, and why? --
3. Circumstance of teaching : where and when did Jesus teach? --
4. Correspondents of teaching : who were the people taught by Jesus? --
5. Conduct of teaching : how did Jesus teach by actions --
6. Language of teaching : how did Jesus teach by words? --
7. Result in learning : who learned what from the teaching? --
8. Quality of teaching : how good a teacher was Jesus?