Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Color printing (Printing)
Publishers' cloth bindings (Binding)
Decorated papers (Binding)
Library copies (Provenance)
|Named Person:||Arthur Sullivan, Sir|
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Louisa May Alcott; Arthur Sullivan, Sir; Addie Ledyard; E; John Parker Davis; Matthews; W H Morse; Roberts Brothers (Boston, Mass.),; John Wilson and Son,; University Press (Cambridge, Mass.),
|Notes:||A collection of short stories.
Copyright 1879 by Louisa M. Alcott.
"University Press: John Wilson and Son, Cambridge."--title page verso.
Two illustrated leaves of plates, at beginning, contain wood engravings of various characters from Gilbert and Sullivan's H.M.S. Pinafore.
In orange cloth, with floral endpapers printed in blue ink.
Series title transposed from head of title page. "Aunt Jo's scrap bag ... 5"--series title and number, spine.
Publisher's advertisements,  p. at end. Includes wood engravings variously signed by the engravers "Matthews," "E," John Parker Davis, W.H. Morse, and by the illustrator Addie Ledyard.
"$1.00."--price, p.  of catalogue, at end.
|Description:||208,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 17 cm.|
|Responsibility:||By Louisa M. Alcott, author of "Little women," "An old-fashioned girl," "Little men," "Hospital sketches."|
- Sullivan, Arthur, -- Sir, -- 1842-1900. -- H.M.S. Pinafore.
- Children's stories.
- City and town life -- Juvenile fiction.
- Child actors -- Juvenile fiction.
- Fourth of July celebrations -- Juvenile fiction.
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction.
- Charity -- Juvenile fiction.
- Women tailors -- Juvenile fiction.
- Children -- Death and future state -- Juvenile fiction.
- Pins and needles -- Juvenile fiction.
- CHR 1879.