Morton Arnold Aldrich; Zoë Worthington Fiske Aldrich; Elnathan Chauncy; Asa Severance Fiske; Elizabeth Worthington Hand Fiske; Samuel Wheelock Fiske; William Chauncey Fowler; Catharine Worthington Fowler Hand; Joseph Winborn Hand; Return Jonathan Meigs; John Aldrich Stephenson; Aldrich family.; Chauncey family.; Chauncy family.; Fiske family.
|描述：||8 linear ft.|
Includes papers of the Chauncy (later) Chauncey family; sermons (1759-1798) for an American Indian congregation probably written by Elnathan Chauncy; Joseph Hand's letters, chiefly to his wife, Catharine, discussing national political leaders and events and local affairs in Washington, D.C. (1816-1844); and Civil War diaries and letters of Samuel Wheelock Fiske as commander of a company in the 14th Connecticut Infantry, of Asa Severance Fiske as chaplain for the Fourth Minnesota Infantry, and of several other Fiske and Hand family members.
- Cherokee Indians -- Government relations.
- Congregational churches -- Clergy.
- Indians of North America -- Missions.
- Ohio -- Politics and government -- 1787-1865.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1815-1861.
- Washington (D.C.) -- History.
- United States. -- Army -- Chaplains.
- United States. -- Army -- Officers.
- United States. -- Army. -- Connecticut Infantry Regiment, 14th (1862-1865)
- United States. -- Army. -- Minnesota Infantry Regiment, 4th (1861-1865)
- United States. -- Congress. -- Senate.
- United States. -- Continental Army -- Officers.
- United States. -- Office of Indian Affairs.
- United States. -- Patent Office.
- United States. -- Post Office Department.
- Amherst College -- Faculty.
- Middlebury College -- Faculty.
- Amherst College.
- Middlebury College.
- United States. -- Army.
- United States. -- Continental Army.
- Armed Forces -- Officers.
- Political science.
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty.
- United States.
- Washington (D.C.)