|提及的人：||John F Kennedy, Jr.; Caroline Kennedy|
|描述：||195 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.|
They were the youngest children to live in the White House in over a century - Caroline just three and John Jr. a newborn when their father took the oath of office. Symbolizing the youthful vigor of the new administration, they won the hearts of the American people as they romped around - and under - their father's desk in the Oval Office. And when, three years later, Caroline kissed JKF's coffin and John Jr. saluted the passing bier, they were forever etched into the nations' collective heart.We see their awkward adolescence, their sorrows at senseless losses in the family, their first forays into romance, their efforts to establish themselves as responsible adults, their happy marriages and Caroline's motherhood. And we watch in admiration as Caroline recovers from the untimely death of her beloved brother to assume the mantle of the Camelot legend.
- Kennedy, John F. -- Jr., -- 1960-1999 -- Pictorial works.
- Kennedy, Caroline, -- 1957- -- Pictorial works.
- Children of presidents -- United States -- Pictorial works.
- Children of presidents -- United States -- Biography.
- Celebrities -- United States -- Pictorial works.
- Celebrities -- United States -- Biography.