Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Audio book, etc.|
|Document Type:||Sound Recording|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John T Lescroart; Robert Lawrence; David Colacci
|Notes:||Title from container spine.
|Credits:||Director, Laura Grafton ; Engineer, Mike Council.|
|Performer(s):||Read by Robert Lawrence (First law) and David Colacci (Motive and Second chair).|
|Description:||15 sound discs (ca. 18 hr.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Contents:||The first law --
The second chair --
|Series Title:||Brilliance Audio on compact disc.|
|Other Titles:||First law.
Compact disc collection
Second chair: As San Francisco lawyer Dismas Hardy works second chair on a juvenile murder trial, a killer is shooting citizens wantonly and the two cases make a shocking twist.
Motive: In the wake of the murders of a politically connected socialite and his glamorous fiancé, Dismas Hardy's partner is placed at the head of the controversial investigation.
- Hardy, Dismas (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Glitsky, Abe (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Police -- California -- San Francisco -- Fiction.
- San Francisco (Calif.) -- Fiction.
- Fugitives from justice -- Fiction.
- Fugitives from justice.
- Glitsky, Abe (Fictitious character)
- Hardy, Dismas (Fictitious character)
- California -- San Francisco.