Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Anne Firor Scott; Paul W Chapman; William Mauzy Kemper; Harmon Caldwell; Reuben Brigham; Moss family.|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John William Firor
|Description:||1,050 items (leaves4 linear ft.)|
This series includes pre-World War I letters to Firor, his World War I letters from France and AEF University in Beaune, letters between him and Mary Valentine Moss until their marriage, letters about World War II and post-war change at the University of Georgia College of Agriculture, and correspondence in the 1950s between Firor and his daughter Anne Firor Scott. Prominent individuals represented in the Correspondence Series include Reuben "Shorty" Brigham (late 1940s), Harmon Caldwell (late 1940s), Paul Wilber Chapman (1940s), William Mauzy Kemper (ca. 1908-1914), and Anne Firor Scott (1949-1961). The Writings and speeches Series, the second largest series, includes writings of Firor on a variety of southern agricultural topics. The Subject Files Series includes files on the Moss and Firor families as well as a folder for Anne Firor Scott.
- University of Georgia. -- College of Agriculture (Athens, Ga.)
- Agriculture -- Economic aspects.
- Agriculture -- Study and teaching -- Georgia.
- United States -- History -- World War, 1914-1918.
- American Expeditionary Forces University (Beaune, France)
- Scott, Anne Firor, -- 1921-
- Chapman, Paul W. -- (Paul Wilber), -- 1891-1953.
- Kemper, William Mauzy, -- 1881-
- Caldwell, Harmon.
- Brigham, Reuben.
- Moss family.