Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Speeches, addresses, etc
|Named Person:||Theodore W Hunt; Joline family.|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Adrian H Joline; Joline Charles Oliver.; John Joline; Joline John Van Dyke; William Joline
|Description:||.20 linear ft. (1 half-size archival box)|
Included is an autograph manuscript essay of Adrian H. Joline delivered at Clio Hall, at the College of New Jersey (now Princeton University), in December 1869; a typescript of the address delivered by Adrian H. Joline at the annual meeting of the Board of Directors of the Missouri, Kansas and Texas Railway Company on April 4, 1907, which was quoted in the NEW YORK HERALD in 1912. The address is accompanied by a cover letter from Mr. George W. Watt, dated October 13, 1950 explaining the relationship between Joline and Woodrow Wilson who was President of Princeton University at the time. Other material included is an affidavit of indebtedness of Isaac Hastings signed by John Joline and dated 1814; a receipt for $18.86 dated 1810; a receipt signed by William Joline on behalf of John Van Dyke Joline dated 1831; a letter signed by William Joline to an unidentified person asking to borrow a semi weekly paper; a letter from Charles Oliver Joline to Adrian Hoffman Joline telling him about family affairs and mentions state politics and an interview with the Governor of New York. Other correspondents include William Herbert Bixby; David J. Brewer; Hampton Lawrence Carson; Princeton University professor Theodore Whitefield Hunt, Princeton Class of 1865; Horace Harmon Lurton, George L. Nichols, and Henry Van Dyke.
- Hunt, Theodore W. -- (Theodore Whitefield), -- 1844-1930 -- Correspondence.
- Joline family.
- College of New Jersey (Princeton, N.J.). -- Class of 1827.
- College of New Jersey (Princeton, N.J.). -- Class of 1834.
- College of New Jersey (Princeton, N.J.). -- Class of 1865.
- College of New Jersey (Princeton, N.J.). -- Class of 1870.
- Missouri, Kansas and Texas Railway Company.
- Princeton University. -- Faculty -- 20th century -- Correspondence.
- Princeton University -- Students -- 20th century -- Correspondence.
- Princeton University -- Students -- 19th century -- Manuscripts.
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Manuscripts.
- Princeton (N.J. : Township) -- History -- Sources.