Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Joseph Falconer; Joseph Falconer; Rebecca Falconer Williams; George Concklin; William Warner|
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John Dean Dickinson; Duff Green; United States. Congress. House. Committee on Revolutionary Claims.; United States. Congress House.
|Notes:||Concerning payment on several loan office certificates issued to Joseph Falconer, an officer in the Revolutionary Army, claimed on behalf of Falconer's heirs, Joseph Falconer (late of New York), and Rebecca Williams, of Newecastle, Del.
Caption title. At head of title: 21st Congress, 1st session. [Rep. no. 92.] Ho. of Reps.
Duff Green was printer to the House during the 21st Congress, 1st session.
|Description:||1 sheet (2 p.) ; 24 cm.|
|Series Title:||United States.; Congress.; House.; Report|
- Falconer, Joseph -- Estate.
- Falconer, Joseph, -- 1761 or 1762-1827 -- Estate.
- Williams, Rebecca Falconer -- Claims vs. United States.
- Concklin, George -- Claims vs. United States.
- Warner, William -- Claims vs. United States.
- United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Claims.