Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Joseph Ingraham; Mark D Kaplanoff
|Notes:||"Of this edition ... 1950 copies have been printed by Saul & Lillian Marks at the Plantin Press, Los Angeles. Ingraham's Charts & drawings have been reproduced by the Meriden Gravure Company. The decorations ... were drawn by Stan Washburn. The volume has been bound by the Sendor Binder, New York"--Colophon.|
|Description:||xxvii, , 248 pages,  pages of plates : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm|
|Other Titles:||Journal of the brigantine Hope
|Responsibility:||illustrated with charts and drawings by the author ; edited with notes and an introduction, by Mark D. Kaplanoff.|
- Hope (Brig : 1790-1792)
- Northwest Coast of North America -- Discovery and exploration.
- Voyages to the Pacific coast.
- Hope (Brig)
- Northwest coast of North America -- Discovery and exploration.
- Hope (Brigantin)
- Nord-Ouest, Côté (Amérique du Nord) -- Découverte et exploration.
- Voyages à la côte du Pacifique.
- Hope (Brigantine)
- Discoveries in geography.
- North America -- Northwest Coast of North America.