|提及的人：||Joseph Smith, Jr.; Joseph Smith, Jr.|
Joseph Smith, Jr.; Andrew H Hedges; Alex D Smith; Richard Lloyd Anderson
|描述：||xl, 558 pages : illustrations, maps, portraits ; 26 cm.|
|责任：||Andrew H. Hedges, Alex D. Smith, Richard Lloyd Anderson, volume editors.|
The journals provide background information about Joseph Smith's life and early LDS Church history and form the foundation for the official history of the LDS Church. Among the key events described in this volume are the creation of the Relief Society; the building of the Nauvoo Temple; and revelations on the nature of God, and baptism for the dead. Three letters from his wife Emma are also included. These journals provide insights about the Prophet Joseph's personality, including accounts of him functioning as mayor of Nauvoo, store operator, and general in the Nauvoo legion.
- Smith, Joseph, -- Jr., -- 1805-1844 -- Diaries.
- Mormon Church -- Presidents -- Biography.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Presidents -- Biography.
- Mormon Church -- History -- Sources.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- History -- Sources.
- Smith, Joseph, -- Jr., -- 1805-1844.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- Mormon Church.
- Mormon Church -- Presidents.