|提及的人：||Joseph Walter Hunnicutt, III; Chuck Yeager|
Joseph Walter Hunnicutt, III.; Michele A Shank; Marshall University. Oral History of Appalachia Program.
|注意：||This interview is one of a series conducted concerning the Marshall University Society of Yeager Scholars.|
|描述：||tape: audiotape reel Transcript: 16 pages|
|责任：||conducted by Michele A. Shank.|
At the time of the interview, Mr. Hunnicutt was the Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Guyan Machine Co. in Chapmansville, West Virginia. He is founder of the Yeager Scholar program and a Marshall University graduate. He discusses: his education; a brief mention of his experiences in the U.S. Army; his job in the coal industry; his role in founding the Yeager Scholars program; individuals such as Dave Nitzschke, David Gilmore, Chuck Yeager, Glynnis Yeager, & Greg King; some discussion of sports (mainly basketball); how to recruit students for the program; his expectations for the program; and other topics.
- Hunnicutt, Joseph Walter, -- III -- Autobiography.
- Yeager, Chuck, -- 1923-
- Marshall University. -- Society of Yeager Scholars -- Oral histories.
- Marshall University -- Oral histories.
- Scholarships -- Oral histories.
- Students -- Oral histories.
- Education -- West Virginia -- Oral histories.
- Universities and colleges -- Oral histories.