Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||George J Mountain; G J Mountain; George J Mountain|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
George J Mountain
|Notes:||The appendix was also published separately under title: An historical notice of the formation of the Church missionary society's North-west America mission, London, 1849.|
|Description:||, vi-vii, , 2-236 pages,  leaves of plates (1 folded) : 4 illustrations, 1 folded coloured map ; 18 cm|
|Contents:||Letter I. Voyage from La Chine to the Red River settlement --
Letter II. Proceedings at the Red River settlement --
Letter III. Some account of the Indian population of the fur country, their moral and general condition, and their superstitions : with an appeal to the religious sympathies of Great Britain on their behalf --
Appendix: An historical notice of the formation and progress of the mission of the Church Missionary Society in Prince Rupert's Land.
|Other Titles:||Historical notice of the formation of the Church missionary society's North-west America mission.
Journal of the Bishop of Montreal
- Mountain, George J. -- (George Jehoshaphat), -- 1789-1863.
- Missions -- Northwest, Canadian.
- Northwest, Canadian -- Description and travel.
- Church of England in Canada -- Missions.
- Church Missionary Society.
- Mountain, G. J. -- (George Jehoshaphat), -- 1789-1863.
- Église unie d'Angleterre et d'Irlande -- Missions -- Nord-Ouest canadien.
- Missions -- Nord-ouest canadien.
- Nord-Ouest canadien -- Descriptions et voyages.
- Church of England in Canada.
- Canada -- Canadian Northwest.