Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|Named Person:||James Cook; James Cook|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John Marra; David Henry; F. Newbery (Printer)
"This ed. was apparently intended to form v. 5 of A historial account of all the voyages around the world, performed by English navigators. Volumes 1-4, by David Henry, were published in 1773-1774"--ESTC.
Edited by David Henry.
Errata: p.  after prelim p.
Niue National Bibliography: Niue content: p. 248-251 (Niue named Prince Frederick's Island).
|Description:||[iii], xiii, , 328 pages,  leaves of plates (1 folded) : illustrations, 2 maps ; 20 cm|
|Other Titles:||Capt. Cooke's second voyage to the southern hemisphere|
- Cook, James, -- 1728-1779 -- Travel.
- Resolution (Ship)
- Adventure (Bark)
- Voyages around the world -- Early works to 1800.
- Antarctica -- Discovery and exploration -- British.
- Oceania -- Discovery and exploration -- British.
- Cook, James, -- 1728-1779.
- Discovery and exploration, British.
- Voyages around the world.