Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Glossaries, vocabularies, etc|
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Harmon, Daniel Williams, 1778-1845.
Journal of voyages and travels in the interior of North America, between the 47th and 58th degrees of N. lat.
New York, A.S. Barnes and Co., 1903
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Daniel Williams Harmon; Daniel Haskel
|Notes:||First edition, Andover, Mass., 1820, edited by D. Haskel.
Originally published 1820.
|Description:||xxiii, 382 p. front. (port.) fold. map. 18 cm.|
|Contents:||Journal.--Character of the Canadian voyager.--An account of the Indians living west of the Rocky mountain.--A general account of the Indians on the east side of the Rocky mountain.--A specimen of the Cree or Knisteneux tongue.--A specimen of the Tacully or Carrier tongue.--A concise account of the principal animals which are found in the north western part of North America.|
|Series Title:||Classics of American history|
|Responsibility:||including an account of the principal occurences during a residence of nineteen years in different parts of the country, by Daniel Williams Harmon.|
- Northwest, Canadian -- Description and travel.
- Indians of North America -- Canada.
- Cree language -- Glossaries, vocabularies, etc.
- Carrier language -- Glossaries, vocabularies, etc.
- Whitman College -- Special collections -- Elliott-Davies Collection
- Carrier language.
- Cree language.
- Indians of North America.
- Canada -- Canadian Northwest.