Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Jorge Luis Mota|
|Material Type:||Biography, Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Alex S Jones; William C Rhoden; WNET (Television station : New York, N.Y.)
|Notes:||Title from home page (viewed February 21, 2005).
"Host Alex Jones takes Media Matters to the frontlines of journalism, exploring the relationship between the media and the Pentagon in the battle over covering the war in Afghanistan. Big-time college basketball coach meets small-town newspaper. New York Times writer William C. Rhoden investigates. Jorge Mota is the voice of the Latino community of Chicago in the Spanish-language weekly ¡Édito!"
|Details:||Mode of access: World Wide Web.|
|Other Titles:||Media matters.
Voice of the barrio
- Mota, Jorge Luis.
- United States. -- Department of Defense -- Public relations.
- Afghan War, 2001- -- Press coverage.
- Afghan War, 2001- -- Mass media and the war.
- Basketball -- Press coverage -- United States.
- College sports -- Press coverage -- United States.
- Hispanic American journalists -- Illinois -- Chicago.
- Hispanic American newspapers -- Illinois -- Chicago.
- Hispanic American homeless persons -- Illinois -- Chicago.