|注意：||The sixth book in the Mike Daley series.|
|描述：||413 pages ; 24 cm|
|责任：||by Sheldon Siegel.|
As husband and wife, Mike Daley and Rosie Fernandez couldn't make it work. Luckily for Bay Area criminals, they didn't let that stop them from joining forces to open San Francisco's most tenacious law firm. Called in at the last minute to try to stop the execution of Nathan Fineman, a former mob lawyer convicted of murdering three people in the backroom of the notorious Golden Dragon Restaurant, Mike and Rosie race the clock in a desperate attempt to prove their client's innocence--an impossible task, given the wealth of forensic evidence pointing to his guilt. At the same time, Mike must battle his own personal demons when the reputation of his father, a San Francisco cop who was one of the first officers at the Golden Dragon on the night of the murders, is called into question.
- Daley, Mike (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Fernandez, Rosie (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Divorced people -- Fiction.
- Death row inmates -- California -- Fiction.
- Fathers and sons -- Fiction.
- San Francisco (Calif.) -- Fiction.
- Daley, Mike (Fictitious character)
- Death row inmates.
- Divorced people.
- Fathers and sons.
- Fernandez, Rosie (Fictitious character)
- California -- San Francisco.