Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Reviews (document genre)
Manuscripts for publication
Church records and registers
|Named Person:||Howard Moody; Edward Judson; Claes Oldenburg; Jim Dine; Robert Rauschenberg; Tom Wesselmann; Daniel Spoerri; Red Grooms; Yōko Ono; Howard Hart; Al Carmines; Don Katzman; Jackson Mac Low; Diane Wakoski; Joel Oppenheimer; Lawrence Ferlinghetti; Larry Kramer; Susan Brownmiller; Andrea Dworkin; James Waring; Ruth Krauss; Rosalyn Drexler; Maria Irene Fornes; Robert Nichols; Charles Gordone; Trisha Brown; Lucinda Childs; David Gordon; Yvonne Rainer|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Judson Memorial Church (New York, N.Y.)|
|Description:||ca. 125.5 linear ft. (in 91 boxes)|
The Arts series contains records pertaining to the Church's arts oriented activities. The Building series contains records of various building and renovation projects the Church has undergone. The General Archives series contains the general church archives and includes administrative records, committee minutes, worship materials, publications, correspondence, outreach programs, events, and photographs. The Scrapbook series contains two boxes of Judson Memorial Church scrapbooks and yearbooks, followed by a third box containing miscellaneous New York City arts performances compiled by a friend of the church. The Books series contains books that were a part of the Judson Memorial Church archive that are about the Church. Other books from the collection were removed and catalogued in the downtown collection. The Other media series contains the videos, cassettes, and reels from the Judson Memorial Church archive.
- Moody, Howard.
- Judson, Edward, -- 1844-1914.
- Oldenburg, Claes, -- 1929-
- Dine, Jim, -- 1935-
- Rauschenberg, Robert, -- 1925-
- Wesselmann, Tom, -- 1931-2004.
- Spoerri, Daniel, -- 1930-
- Grooms, Red.
- Ono, Yōko.
- Hart, Howard, -- 1927-
- Carmines, Al.
- Katzman, Don, -- 1937-
- Mac Low, Jackson.
- Wakoski, Diane.
- Oppenheimer, Joel.
- Ferlinghetti, Lawrence.
- Kramer, Larry.
- Brownmiller, Susan.
- Dworkin, Andrea.
- Waring, James.
- Krauss, Ruth.
- Drexler, Rosalyn.
- Fornes, Maria Irene.
- Nichols, Robert.
- Gordone, Charles.
- Brown, Trisha, -- 1936-
- Childs, Lucinda.
- Gordon, David, -- 1936-
- Rainer, Yvonne, -- 1934-
- Judson Memorial Church (New York, N.Y.)
- Judson Dance Theater.
- Judson Poets' Theater.
- New York State Council on the Arts.
- Judson Gallery (New York, N.Y.)
- Bread and Puppet Theater.
- Baptists -- Clergy.
- Baptists -- New York (State)
- Washington Square (New York, N.Y.)
- Dance -- New York (State) -- New York -- Reviews.
- Church architecture -- Conservation and restoration.
- Off-Broadway theater.
- New York (State) -- Genealogy -- Archival resources -- New York (State)
- Arts, American -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.
- AIDS (Disease) -- Social aspects -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Arts, American -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.
- Women -- Crimes against.
- Church work with youth.
- Christian giving -- Baptists, Catholic Church, etc.
- Church work with women -- Baptists, Catholic Church, etc.
- Church work with gays -- Baptists, Catholic Church, etc.
- Theater -- New York (State) -- New York -- History -- Sources.
- Theater -- New York (State) -- New York -- Reviews.
- Pornography -- Social aspects.