Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Biography Juvenile literature
|Named Person:||Juliette Gordon Low; Juliette Gordon Low|
|Material Type:||Biography, Elementary and junior high school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||"Spirit of America."|
|Description:||31,  p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.|
An English lady --
"Something for the girls" --
The hundred horsepower engine --
|Series Title:||Our people.|
|Responsibility:||by Deborah Kent.|
Crafted with a wealth of details and rich illustrations, each biography in this unusually engaging collection offers 32 enticing pages that tempt readers to discover the inventors, scholars, explorers, and reformers who built our great nation. The primary narrative focuses on childhood, education, motivations, and achievements of a key American figure, while special sidebars introduce related topics. Absorbing historical photos, helpful timelines, detailed glossaries, and a resource section for further research will draw kids back to these books time and again!
- Low, Juliette Gordon, -- 1860-1927 -- Juvenile literature.
- Girl Scouts of the United States of America -- Biography -- Juvenile literature.
- Girl Scouts -- United States -- Biography -- Juvenile literature.
- Low, Juliette Gordon, -- 1860-1927.
- Girl Scouts of the United States of America -- Biography.
- Women -- Biography.