Find a copy in the library
|Named Person:||Gordon family; Rudyard Kipling; Juliette Gordon Low; Juliette Gordon Low; William Mackay Low|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Juliette Gordon Low; Robert Stephenson Smyth Baden-Powell Baden-Powell of Gilwell, Baron; Olave St Clair Soames Baden-Powell Baden-Powell of Gilwell, Baroness; Lou Henry Hoover; Caroline Kipling
|Notes:||Related collections: MS 2000, Girl Scout Council, and MS 2157, Juliette Gordon Low letter.|
(Cont.) Financial matters consist of; financial correspondence to and from and concerning J.G. Low, receipts; cancelled checks; and records of accounts and investments.
(Cont.) Property, will, and estate matters includes legal documents and a few pieces of correspondence relating to these documents. This material is concerned with the property settlement between William Mackay Low and Juliette Gordon Low; the will of Juliette Gordon Low; and papers relating to the estate of J.G. Low.
(Cont.) Girl Scout matters consist of: correspondence from 1912-1926, and undated; speeches relating to Girl Scouts by J.G. Low; history of the Girl Scouts; legal documents relating to the Girl Scouts; Girl Scout merit badges, and other insignia; and miscellaneous material relating to the Girl Scouts.
- Gordon family -- History.
- Kipling, Rudyard, -- 1865-1936.
- Low, Juliette Gordon, -- 1860-1927.
- Low, Juliette Gordon, -- 1860-1927 -- Horoscope.
- Low, William Mackay.
- Girl Scouts of the United States of America -- History.
- Girl Scouts of the United States of America -- Records.
- Girl Scouts of the United States of America -- Name.
- Tiger hunting -- India.
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Great Britain.
- Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.
- Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 20th century.
- Savannah (Ga.) -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.
- Savannah (Ga.) -- Social life and customs -- 20th century.