Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Junius, 18th cent.
Philadelphia : Bradford and Inskeep, 1813 (Philadelphia : W. Fry)
|Named Person:||Junius; John Wilkes; H S Woodfall; William Draper, Sir; Augustus Henry Fitzroy Grafton, Duke of|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Junius; John Mason Good; John Wilkes; H S Woodfall; William Draper, Sir; Augustus Henry Fitzroy Grafton, Duke of
|Notes:||Edited by John Mason Good.
Reprint of the edition printed in London by G. Woodfall, 1812.
"The present edition contains, besides the letters published by authority of Junius himself, others written by the same author, under various signatures, which appeared in the Public Advertiser from April, 1767, to May 1772, together with his private letters, peculiarly curious and interesting, addressed to his printer, the late Mr. H.S. Woodfall, and his confidential correspondence with Mr. Wilkes ..."--Advert.
Includes correspondence with Sir William Draper and the Duke of Grafton.
|Description:||2 volumes : illustrations, facsimiles ; 22 cm|
- Junius, -- active 18th century -- Correspondence.
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1760-1789.
- Wilkes, John, -- 1727-1797 -- Correspondence.
- Woodfall, H. S. -- (Henry Sampson), -- 1739-1805 -- Correspondence.
- Draper, William, -- Sir, -- 1721-1787 -- Correspondence.
- Grafton, Augustus Henry Fitzroy, -- Duke of, -- 1735-1811 -- Correspondence.