Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Primary school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A story that is based on the author's real-life experience.
Trisha switches schools hoping to escape the assumption that she is "dumb". But in the new school she finds herself placed in a class called "The Junkyard". All the students in this class have things that make them different. These students see their differences as a bad thing but their teacher, Mrs....
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Teachers -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Inventions -- Juvenile fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction.
- Self-esteem -- Juvenile fiction.
- Children with disabilities -- Juvenile fiction.
- Teachers -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Inventions -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Self-esteem -- Fiction.
- People with disabilities -- Fiction.
- Children with disabilities.
- Interpersonal relations.
- People with disabilities -- Juvenile fiction.
User lists with this item (9)
- UNO-JUV Disability Experience(24 items)
by UNO-YA updated 2015-07-27
- Teachers Juvenile Fiction(7 items)
by firstname.lastname@example.org updated 2015-05-04
- Disabilities -Fiction(92 items)
by trcdesk updated 2014-09-26
- Operation Respect(63 items)
by avigold updated 2014-08-17
- Celebrate Teachers!(16 items)
by ReadAcrossAmerica updated 2014-01-29