Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Preschool|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Birdie Black; Rosalind Beardshaw
|Description:||1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 26 x 28 cm.|
|Responsibility:||Birdie Black ; illustrated by Rosalind Beardshaw.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Just right for Christmas
A king purchases a large roll of red, soft, Christmassy fabric to make a robe for the princess. The leftover cloth is left outside the door. It is found and remade into a jacket, hat, gloves, and finally the last scrap is a scarf. Each gift is just right for its recipient. Illustrations are also just...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Textiles -- Fiction.
- Gifts -- Fiction.
- Christmas -- Fiction.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Holidays & Celebrations / Christmas & Advent.
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Animals / General.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Social Issues / Friendship.
- Textile fabrics -- Juvenile fiction.
- Gifts -- Juvenile fiction.
- Christmas stories.