Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Allen E Buchanan
|Description:||vi, 259 pages ; 25 cm|
|Contents:||The right to a decent minimum of health care --
Health-care delivery and resource allocation --
Private and public responsibilities in the U.S. health-care system --
Privatization and just health care --
Ethical issues in for-profit health care --
Managed care : rationing without justice, but not unjustly --
Trust in managed care organizations --
Is there a medical profession in the house? --
Specifying the content of the human right to health care --
Responsibility for global health.
A diverse audience will be well served by reading this important, timely, and approachable book. Buchanan's selected essays provide an original, rich, and careful examination of the requirements for
- Medical care -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Right to health -- United States.
- Health insurance -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Delivery of Health Care -- organization & administration.
- Health Services Accessibility -- organization & administration.
- Insurance, Health -- organization & administration.
- Health Care Sector -- organization & administration.
- Patient Rights.
- Health Policy.
- United States.
- Health insurance -- Law and legislation.
- Medical care -- Law and legislation.
- Right to health.
User lists with this item (6)
- Things to Check Out(11 items)
by SylviaFeng updated about a month ago
- X(9 items)
by 22000009926676 updated 2016-02-24
- Things to Check Out(19 items)
by email@example.com updated 2015-10-01
- Things to Check Out(16 items)
by ntlopopo updated 2014-12-04
- New Books - Criminal Justice/Law(110 items)
by andreabrooks24 updated 2011-01-04