Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John Marshall; Claire Ritchie; Kalfam Productions, Inc.; Documentary Educational Resources (Firm)
|Language Note:||English and San, with English subtitles.|
|Credits:||Directed and written by John Marshall (pt. 1, 3-4) ; directed by John Marshall and Claire Ritchie, written and edited by John Marshall (pt. 2, 5) ; edited by John Marshall and Jonathan Sahula (pt. 1, 3-4) ; camera, John Marshall ... [et al.] ; narrator, Rena Baskin.|
|Performer(s):||Narrator, Rena Baskin.|
|Description:||2 videodiscs (332 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Contents:||Disc 1. pt. 1. A far country ; pt. 2. End of the road ; pt. 3. Real water --
Disc 2. pt. 4. Standing tall ; pt. 5. Death by myth.
|Other Titles:||Far country.
End of the road.
Death by myth.
|Responsibility:||Kalfam Productions, Inc.|
- Kung (African people)
- Kung (African people) -- Economic conditions.
- Kung (African people) -- Government relations.
- Kung (African people) -- Social conditions.
- Tsumkwe District (Namibia)
- Namibia -- Politics and government -- 1946-1990.
- Namibia -- Politics and government -- 1990-
- Ethnology -- Namibia.