Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Kassianē; Theophilos, Emperor of Constantinople; Theodora, Empress of the East; Kassianē; Theodora, Empress of the East; Theophilos, Emperor of Constantinople|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||x, 432 pages ; 21 cm|
|Responsibility:||by George Handrulis.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Definitely more fiction than history
Kassia: A Romance of Byzantium should have been to Byzantine Studies what Dostoyevsky's Brothers Karamozov is to Russian Studies or Helen Hunt Jackson's Ramona is to the study of pre-statehood California History. I was very keen to read this book...
- 2 of 2 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Kassianē, -- approximately 810- -- Fiction.
- Theophilos, -- Emperor of Constantinople, -- -842 -- Fiction.
- Theodora, -- Empress of the East, -- 815?-868? -- Fiction.
- Emperors -- Fiction.
- Kassianē, -- approximately 810-
- Theodora, -- Empress of the East, -- 815?-868?
- Theophilos, -- Emperor of Constantinople, -- -842
User lists with this item (1)
- Saint Kassiani, Byzantine nun, poet and hymnographer(12 items)
by desertmother61 updated 2011-06-04