|类型/形式：||Documentary television programs
Nonfiction television programs
Historical television programs
Chris Triffo; David Mucci; Iain Maclean; Ron Goetz; History Television.; Learning Channel (Firm); Partners in Motion (Firm); Single Spark Pictures (Firm)
|注意：||Originally produced in 2000.|
|制作人员：||Edtor, Trevor Aikman ; executive producer, Mark Mori.|
|演员：||Narrator, David Mucci.|
|奖励：||Emmy Awards, 2001: Outstanding Background/Analysis of a Single Current Story - Programs.|
|描述：||1 videodisc (47 min.) : sd., col. with b&w sequences ; 4 3/4 in.|
|其他题名：||Day the war came home|
|责任：||produced by Partners in Motion and Single Spark Pictures for the Learning Channel and History Television ; writer, Iain Maclean ; producer, Ron Goetz ; director, Chris Triffo.|
Looks at the reasons for the attack on anti-Vietnam-war student demonstrators on the Kent State University campus on May 4, 1970 by National Guardsmen. Shows the build-up of the protest against the Vietnam War, and follows the stories of the four students who were killed at Kent State. Includes interviews with people who witnessed the events including a wounded student-activist, a now paralyzed student, three former National Guardsman, and a sociology professor.
- Kent State Shootings, Kent, Ohio, 1970.
- Kent State University -- Students -- Attitudes.
- Kent State University -- Faculty -- Attitudes.
- College students -- Political activity -- Ohio -- Kent.
- College students -- Ohio -- Kent -- Interviews.
- United States -- National Guard.
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Protest movements -- Ohio -- Kent.