Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Early works to 1800|
|Named Person:||John Lisle; Zouch Tate; John Browne|
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||Attributed to Thomas Browne.
A reply to: Lisle, John, et al. Three speeches spoken at a common-hall.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aug: 21."
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
|Description:||1 online resource (, 53,  p.)|
|Series Title:||Early English books online.|
|Other Titles:||Key to the Kings cabinet
Animadversions upon the three printed speeches, of Mr Lisle, Mr Tate, and Mr Browne, spoken at a Common Hall in London, 3. July, 1645
- Lisle, John, -- approximately 1610-1664. -- Three speeches spoken at a common-hall -- Early works to 1800.
- Tate, Zouch, -- 1605 or 1606-1650 -- Early works to 1800.
- Browne, John, -- approximately 1581-1659 -- Early works to 1800.
- England and Wales. -- Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I) -- Early works to 1800.
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.