Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Fiction, Juvenile audience, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||1 online resource|
|Contents:||Keysha's drama. --
If I were your boyfriend.
If I Were Your Boyfriend: How has Keysha gone from popular to social outcast? A girl she thought was her friend planted drugs on her, and Keysha got caught. Now all of the negative attention has turned everyone against her. At school, Keysha is stared at and whispered about, no one will talk to her, and the girl who ruined Keysha's reputation just laughs in her face. So when a guy with his own bad rep offers to help, Keysha has doubts. However, she soon realizes that Wesley Morris is more than just a hot guy--he is someone who has turned his own life around. Still, her family doesn't want him anywhere near Keysha. But Wesley isn't willing to walk away. He'll even risk everything to prove Keysha's innocence ... and save their relationship.
- Children of single parents -- Juvenile fiction.
- Parent and child -- Juvenile fiction.
- Stepparents -- Juvenile fiction.
- African American teenagers -- Juvenile fiction.
- African Americans -- Juvenile fiction.
- Life change events -- Juvenile fiction.
- Juvenile delinquents -- Juvenile fiction.
- High schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Families -- Juvenile fiction.
- Juvenile delinquents. -- Fiction.
- High schools -- Fiction.
- Family life -- Fiction.
- Single-parent family -- Fiction.
- African American.
- African American teenagers.
- African Americans.
- Children of single parents.
- High schools.
- Juvenile delinquents.
- Life change events.
- Parent and child.