Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Trials, litigation, etc|
|Named Person:||O J Simpson; Nicole Brown Simpson; Ronald Lyle Goldman|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Donald Freed; Raymond P Briggs
|Description:||307 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.|
|Responsibility:||Donald Freed and Raymond P. Briggs.|
The narrative begins with a review of the trial, the evidence, and the partisan theories of the Prosecution and Defense; then moves minute-by-minute through new retellings of the murders. Woven throughout are interviews, explosive information, and signs of both conspiracy and cover-up, from what the lawyers didn't tell you and the press didn't report, to insights from a "deep throat" source within law enforcement, to evidence of organized crime in Brentwood. Only after.
You have considered all the scenarios will you be able to decide for yourself whether the case is open or closed. For those wanting to develop their own scenarios, new leads and a blank timeline are provided.
- Murder -- California -- Los Angeles.
- Murder -- Investigation -- California -- Los Angeles.
- Trials (Murder) -- California -- Los Angeles.
- Evidence (Law) -- California -- Los Angeles.
- Simpson, O. J., -- 1947- -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Simpson, Nicole Brown, -- 1959-1994.
- Goldman, Ronald Lyle, -- 1968-1994.
- Simpson, Nicole Brown, d. 1994.
- Evidence (law) -- California -- Los Angeles.