Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|All Authors / Contributors:||
J G Ballard
|Description:||310 p. ; 25 cm.|
An unemployed advertising executive investigates why the deranged man who shot his father in a shopping mall was released without being charged.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Advertising executives -- Fiction.
- Consumption (Economics) -- Social aspects -- England -- Fiction.
- Suburban life -- England -- Fiction.
- Consumption (Economics) -- Social aspects -- Fiction.
- Advertising executives.
- Consumption (Economics) -- Social aspects.
- Suburban life.