Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||282 pages ; 22 cm|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A mystery worth reading.
A mystery where 3 children in England meet up with their great aunt when their dad heads off on a business trip. The author inserts view points through out the story. I think people aspiring to be writers might find them more of interest than I did. It has a good ending that makes the book worth reading....
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Eccentrics and eccentricities -- Juvenile fiction.
- Adventure stories.
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Mothers -- Juvenile fiction.
- England -- Juvenile fiction.
- Eccentrics and eccentricities -- Fiction.
- Adventure and adventurers -- Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- Mothers -- Fiction.
- England -- Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters.
- Eccentrics and eccentricities.
- Siblings -- Fiction.