|描述：||278 p. ; 25 cm.|
Jacobia "Jake" Tiptree discovers that the past she thought she'd laid to rest comes calling at her lovingly restored 1823 Federal-style house in Eastport, Maine. Back in her days as a hotshot financial manager she did business with plenty of shady characters, but she's still baffled as to the identity of her nemesis--until she receives a photo of a murdered man.
- Tiptree, Jacobia (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Dwellings -- Maintenance and repair -- Fiction.
- Women detectives -- Fiction.
- Maine -- Fiction.
- Tiptree, Jacobia (Fictional character) -- Fiction.
- Houses -- Maintenance and repair -- Fiction.
- Started but not finished(108 资料)
由 sberkowitz 已更新 2013-07-08
- New Fiction Jan - May 2011 @ Carteret County Public Library(107 资料)
由 carteretstaff 已更新 2011-06-23