|注意：||Subtitle from container.
|演员：||Read by the author.|
|目标对象：||18 and up.|
|描述：||24 audio discs (approximately 30 hr.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.|
With the same directness that defined his career in public service, Donald Rumsfeld's memoir is filled with previously undisclosed details and insights about the Bush administration, 9/11, and the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. Rumsfeld addresses the challenges and controversies of his illustrious career, from helping the Ford administration steer the country away from Watergate and Vietnam to the war in Iraq, confronting abuse at Abu Ghraib, and allegations of torture at Guantanamo Bay.
- Rumsfeld, Donald, -- 1932-
- Cabinet officers -- United States -- Biography.
- United States. -- Department of Defense -- Officials and employees -- Biography.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1945-1989.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1989-
- War on Terrorism, 2001-2009.
- Iraq War, 2003-2011.
- United States. -- Department of Defense -- Official and employees -- Biography.
- Iraq War, 2003-