|材料类型：||文献, 政府刊物, 州政府或者省政府刊物, 互联网资源|
|文件类型：||书, 计算机文档, 互联网资源|
M Birch Foster; Alaska. Division of Sport Fish.; Alaska. Division of Commercial Fisheries.
|描述：||iv, 98 pages : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm.|
|详述：||This item was harvested from the Fish and Game web site: http://www.sf.adfg.state.ak.us/FedAidPDFs/fmr06-38.pdf in July 2006 for the Alaska State Publications Program; remote access available via StaticURL.|
|丛书名：||Fishery management report (Anchorage, Alaska), no. 06-38.|
|责任：||by M. Birch Foster.|
Roughly 1.4 million sockeye salmon, Oncorhynchus nerka, escaped through salmon counting weirs in the Kodiak Management Area (KMA) during 2005. Adult sockeye salmon were sampled for age, sex, and length determination on river systems in the KMA and approximately 11 thousand escapement scale samples were used to represent escapement. Sockeye salmon were sampled for age determination from a variety of catch areas throughout the KMA and of these samples, roughly 22,000 scales were used to represent a combined harvest of approximately 2.0 million sockeye salmon.
- Escapement (Fisheries) -- Alaska -- Kodiak Island Region.
- Sockeye salmon fisheries -- Alaska -- Kodiak Island Region -- Statistics.
- Sockeye salmon -- Age determination -- Alaska -- Kodiak Island Region -- Statistics.
- Sockeye salmon -- Counting -- Alaska -- Kodiak Island Region.
- Fish populations -- Alaska -- Kodiak Island Region -- Measurement.