Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Primary school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
James Bryant Lewis; Amadu Sesay
|Description:||x, 320 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.|
1. Globalization and Recent Changes to Daily Life in the Republic of Korea ---
2. Labor, Capital, and the Globalization of the Korean Economy ---
3. From Insularity to segyehwa: The Political Economy of Globalization in Korea ---
4. Commonalities and Differences between the Cultures of North and South Korea and the Unifcation of the Peninsula ---
5. The Japan That Does Not Exist and The Ugly Korean: An Essay on the History of Korean-Japanese Relations and their Contemporary Images of Each Other ---
6. The Tropitạka Koreana: Its Computerization and Significance for the Cultural Sciences in a Modern Globalized World ---
7. The Re-globalization of Korean Literature ---
8. In the Global Arena: Korea the United Nations, and Peace-keeping Operations.
|Other Titles:||Korea and globalisation|
|Responsibility:||edited by James Lewis and Amadu Sesay.|