Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Conference papers and proceedings
|Material Type:||Conference publication, Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. President's Commission on Coal.|
|Notes:||Seminars held in Washington, D.C.|
|Description:||5 volumes ; 21 cm|
|Contents:||Collective bargaining in the coal industry, March 21, 1979 --
2. Organization and approaches in the coal industry, April 12, 1979 --
3. Factors affecting wildcat strikes, April 27, 1979 --
4. Grievance and arbitration procedures, June 20, 1979 --
5. Education for contract administration, August 2, 1979.
|Responsibility:||conducted by the President's Commission on Coal.|
- Collective bargaining -- Coal mining industry -- United States -- Congresses.
- Coal mines and mining -- United States -- Management -- Congresses.
- Industrial relations -- United States -- Congresses.
- Coal mines and mining -- Management.
- Collective bargaining -- Coal mining industry.
- Industrial relations.
- United States.