Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9780823423682 0823423689 9780823427604 0823427609|
|Awards:||National Science Teachers Association's Outstanding Science Trade Book K-12, 2013|
|Target Audience:||Grade K-3.; Elementary Grade.; 790|
|Description:||32 pages : color illustrations, color map ; 27 cm|
|Responsibility:||by Gail Gibbons.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
All about ladybugs
Probably every elementary child has heard of and perhaps seen a ladybug. However, it is unlikely that they will know very much about them. With exposure to this book, that will be remedied. The author explores the various kinds of ladybugs, their common life cycle and their important contributions...
- Was this review helpful to you?
User lists with this item (8)
- Outstanding Science Trade Books K-12, National Science Teachers Association(57 items)
by firstname.lastname@example.org updated about 6 days ago
- TAMUSA (Insects) fiction vs. non-fiction/narrative vs. information(16 items)
by tdelatorre updated about a month ago
- Family List - 2016-2017(124 items)
by mjycao updated 2017-01-05
- Family List - 2014/15(24 items)
by mjycao updated 2015-05-20
- Things to Check Out(3 items)
by mmickum updated 2015-04-20