Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9780823423682 0823423689 9780823427604 0823427609|
|Awards:||National Science Teachers Association's Outstanding Science Trade Book K-12, 2013|
|Target Audience:||Grade K-3.; Elementary Grade.; 790|
|Description:||32 pages : color illustrations, color map ; 27 cm|
|Responsibility:||by Gail Gibbons.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
All about ladybugs
Probably every elementary child has heard of and perhaps seen a ladybug. However, it is unlikely that they will know very much about them. With exposure to this book, that will be remedied. The author explores the various kinds of ladybugs, their common life cycle and their important contributions...
- Was this review helpful to you?
User lists with this item (7)
- Family List - 2016-2017(77 items)
by mjycao updated 2016-09-14
- Outstanding Science Trade Books K-12, National Science Teachers Association(51 items)
by email@example.com updated 2015-11-04
- Family List - 2014/15(24 items)
by mjycao updated 2015-05-20
- Things to Check Out(3 items)
by mmickum updated 2015-04-20
- New Curriculum Center Items(39 items)
by mmurphy188 updated 2013-11-25