Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||National Association of State Universities and Land-Grant Colleges.|
"March 1995"--Page 2.
|Description:||27 pages ; 28 cm|
|Contents:||What is NASULGC? --
What is a land-grant college? --
Development of the land-grant system, 1862-1995 --
A chronology of federal legislation affecting public higher education --
The 105 land-grant colleges and universities, March, 1995 --
Text of federal legislation relating to land-grant colleges and universities (First Morrill Act, Second Morrill Act, Hatch Act, Smith-Lever Act, Land-Grant Status Act of 1994, Tribal Colleges).
|Responsibility:||National Association of State Universities and Land-Grant Colleges.|
- State universities and colleges -- United States.
- State universities and colleges -- United States -- History.
- Education, Higher -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- National Association of State Universities and Land-Grant Colleges.
- Education, Higher -- Law and legislation.
- State universities and colleges.
- United States.