David Roberts; George Chaloupka; Film Australia (Organization); Australian Heritage Commission.; Australia. Department of Aboriginal Affairs.; Northern Territory.
|注意：||Title on cassette label: Land of the Lightening [sic] Brothers.
"Produced for the Australian Heritage Commission, the Department of Aboriginal Affairs, the Northern Territory Government."
|制作人员：||Cinematographer, Andrew Fraser ; editor, Ray Thomas ; original music score by Gondwanaland ; rock art consultants, George Chaloupka, John Clarke, Josephine Flood.|
|描述：||1 videocassette (26 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.|
|责任：||producer, Janet Bell ; written and directed by David Roberts.|
A documentary on the depiction of the Lightning Brothers in the rock art of the Northern Territory. The film records the songs and ceremonies the Wardaman people associated with the mythology of the Lightning Brothers. The film discusses the importance of the preservation of the rock art and the methods which are being used to combat the weathering and destruction of the rock surface by salts.
- Rock paintings -- Australia -- Northern Territory.
- Petroglyphs -- Australia -- Northern Territory.
- Mythology, Aboriginal Australian, in art.
- Rock paintings -- Conservation and restoration.
- Petroglyphs -- Conservation and restoration.
- Mythology, Aboriginal Australian.
- Rock paintings.
- Northern Territory.