Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
David Roberts; George Chaloupka; Film Australia (Organization); Australian Heritage Commission.; Australia. Department of Aboriginal Affairs.; Northern Territory.
|Notes:||Title on cassette label: Land of the Lightening [sic] Brothers.
"Produced for the Australian Heritage Commission, the Department of Aboriginal Affairs, the Northern Territory Government."
|Credits:||Cinematographer, Andrew Fraser ; editor, Ray Thomas ; original music score by Gondwanaland ; rock art consultants, George Chaloupka, John Clarke, Josephine Flood.|
|Description:||1 videocassette (26 min.) : sound, color ; 1/2 in.|
|Responsibility:||producer, Janet Bell ; written and directed by David Roberts.|
- Rock paintings -- Australia -- Northern Territory.
- Petroglyphs -- Australia -- Northern Territory.
- Mythology, Aboriginal Australian, in art.
- Rock paintings -- Conservation and restoration.
- Petroglyphs -- Conservation and restoration.
- Rock paintings.
- Northern Territory.