|提及的人：||Ulysses S (Ulysses Simpson) Grant; George Corbin|
Land patent, Feb. 6 1871, issued for 80 acres in Lincoln Township (Isabella County, Mich.) to Corbin, "a competent" (meaning literate) Indian by order of the Secretary of the Interior. The land was allocated to members of the bands of Chippewas of Saginaw, Swan Creek, and Black River (Mich.), according to the treaties of Aug. 2, 1855 and Oct. 18, 1864. The patent is a printed form with additional information added by hand. It includes a seal. The patent was signed by Ulysses S. Grant, President, J. Parrish, Secretary, and I. or J.W. Wanger, Recorder of the General Land Office. It was recorded in both the Chippewas of Saginaw, Swan Creek, and Black River Book, v. 2, p. 237 and the Isabella County (Mich.) Deeds Book, v. 10, p. 65 as noted by C. Bennett, Registar.
- United States. -- General Land Office.
- Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribe.
- Grant, Ulysses S. (Ulysses Simpson), -- 1822-1885.
- Corbin, George.
- Land grants -- Michigan -- Isabella County.
- Ojibwa Indians -- Michigan -- Isabella County.
- Deeds -- Michigan -- Isabella County.
- Indians of North America -- Land tenure.
- Isabella County (Mich.) -- History.