|描述：||viii, 277 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.|
|内容：||pt. I. How we got here. The call of history: "We're gonna get this done" --
The house of Pelosi: deals and betrayals --
The power of one: Lieberman blocks the way --
The rescue: Obama's last chance --
pt. II. What it means for us all. The best, the worst, the future --
Priority one: expanding coverage --
The individual mandate: how it will work --
The insurers: more customers, more restrictions --
The insured: it's status quo, for now --
Under thirty: joining the system, like it or nor --
The Medicare changes: dollars and doughnuts --
Long-term care: a new national option --
Delivery of care: breaking bad habits --
On the front lines: how medical practice will change --
Preventive measures: more carrots and more sticks --
In the workplace: what it means for employers --
Medicaid's expansion: the impact on the states --
Paying for it: taxes, penalties, and spending cuts --
The abortion fight: what the compromise means --
The rest of the story: mental health, dental and more --
Judging success --
pt. III. The law. The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act --
The Health Care & Education Reconciliation Act.
|其他題名：||Inside story of America's new health care law and what it means for us all
America's new health care law and what it means for us all
Washington post (Washington, D.C. : 1974)
|責任：||the staff of the Washington Post.|
Everyday Health "I have been perusing several resources to clarify the changes to health care and the benefits to the American people. The ones that have helped me the most are the April 5, 2010
- United States. -- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
- Medical care -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Health insurance -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Medicare -- Law and legislation.
- Medicaid -- Law and legislation.
- Health services accessibility -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Long-term care facilities -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Health care reform -- United States.
- Medical laws and legislation -- United States.
- Health Care Reform -- United States.
- Insurance, Health -- legislation & jurisprudence -- United States.
- Legislation, Medical -- United States.
- Long-Term Care -- United States.