Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Louis Agassiz; Harry Caplan; Ralph A Liddle; Albert S Cook; Drury Cooper; Jacob Cooper; Mary L Cooper; Will Cooper; Marjorie Latta Barstow Greenbie; Charles Grosvenor Osgood; Caroline Whipple Phillips; Cooper family.|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||9.1 cubic ft.|
Includes correspondence with his father, Jacob Cooper of Rutgers University, and his mother; letters from students, academic colleagues, and others discussing problems encountered in teaching and study, literary matters, Cooper's and others' published works, the activities of the Concordance Society, and related topics. Correspondents include Albert S. Cook, Drury Cooper, Will Cooper, Mary L. Cooper, Charles G. Osgood, Harry Caplan, Marjorie Barstow Greenbie, Caroline Whipple Phillips, and many others. Also, manuscripts and notes for Cooper's publications; draft reviews; students' papers; correspondence and notes regarding Cooper's LOUIS AGASSIZ AS A TEACHER (1917); autobiographical notes; a notebook of quotations and comments; Cooper family genealogy and photographs; and printed material. Also, letters to Ralph A. Liddle, and material pertaining to the Lane Cooper Scholarship Fund.
- Agassiz, Louis, -- 1807-1873.
- Caplan, Harry, -- 1896-1980.
- Liddle, Ralph A.
- Cook, Albert S.
- Cooper, Drury.
- Cooper, Jacob, -- 1830-1904.
- Cooper, Mary L.
- Cooper, Will.
- Greenbie, Marjorie Latta Barstow, -- 1891-
- Osgood, Charles Grosvenor, -- 1871-1964.
- Phillips, Caroline Whipple.
- Cooper family.
- Concordance Society.
- Cornell University. -- English Department.
- Cornell University -- Faculty.
- Cornell University. -- Lane Cooper Scholarship Fund.
- English language -- Study and teaching.
- English literature -- Study and teaching.
- College teachers.